500 Canal St.
New Orleans, LA
This event will feature a variety of workshops covering different aspects of corrections. Tentative workshops include the following:
- Are We Fostering Recovery or Recidivism: The Importance of Boundaries in a Correctional Setting
- Community Partnerships and Mobilization in Corrections
- Emergency and Transitional Housing: Innovation through Justice Reinvestment to Address Housing Needs
- Guidelines for Managing Substance Withdrawal in Jails: A Tool for Jail Administrators, Corrections Officers and Jail-Based Clinicians
- Innovative Solution: Incorporating Staff Wellness into Suicide Prevention Education
Visit the exhibit area for resources from the Office of Justice Programs.