The Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA) is making guidance resources available that can be used by BJA grantees and training and technical assistance providers when developing products, promotional messages, or other communications resources.
- Brand Guidelines: Bureau of Justice Assistance | Office of Justice Programs
- Bureau of Justice Assistance Style Guide
- Communicating Your Message: How to Market BJA-Funded Programs and Deliver Content
- General 508 Guidance for Publications and Videos
- Logos for BJA and various BJA programs (permission to use the logos is required)
Additional resources are forthcoming.
Use the form below to submit a question or feedback to the BJA Communications team.