This workshop inspires mid-level law enforcement leaders to advance officer safety and wellness strategies within their own agencies.
This workshop is a subject expert-facilitated event that:
- Addresses leadership strategies.
- Examines causes of officer assaults, injuries, and deaths.
- Explores critical officer wellness issues.
- Discusses protocols and best practices.
- Discusses setting a safety precedent and accountability.
- Illustrates actionable opportunities to increase safety and wellness.
This training is only open to currently sworn law enforcement officers.