Through this opportunity, the Bureau of Justice Assistance seeks applications for funding to state, local, and tribal governments, as well as community-based nonprofit organizations, to enhance or implement clinical services and other evidence-based responses to improve reentry, reduce recidivism, and address the treatment and recovery needs of people with mental health, substance use, or co-occurring disorders who are currently involved in the criminal justice system or were formerly involved.
- Category 1: Performance-based and Outcomes-based Contracting for Reentry Services
- Category 2: Performance-based and Outcomes-based Contracting for Permanent Supportive Housing
- City or township governments
- County governments
- Native American tribal governments (federally recognized)
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Special district governments
- State governments
On February 16, 2023, BJA hosted a webinar to provide details and answer questions about this opportunity. Webinar materials are now available:
See the solicitation for additional details and directions on how to apply.