Through this opportunity, the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA) seeks applications for funding to support and assist county, local, territorial, and tribal jurisdictions in improving efforts to reduce violent crime in and around schools.
This opportunity includes two categories.
- City or township governments
- County governments
- Independent school districts
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- Public and state controlled institutions of higher education
- State governments
- Units of local governments
On April 6, 2023, BJA, the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, and the Office of Community Oriented Policing Services hosted a webinar to provide details about the FY 2023 STOP School Violence Program opportunities.
- Register to watch the webinar recording
- Access the Solicitation Q&A
See the solicitation for additional opportunity and eligibility details, as well as directions on how to apply.