There are not currently any funding opportunities available through this program. See the Archives page for access to past opportunity details.
To assist potential applicants interested in applying for funding opportunities, BJA has hosted a Grant Applicant Education Series of webinars as well as solicitation-specific webinars. Visit the BJA Funding Webinars page to learn more about the webinars, register to participate in upcoming webinars, and view presentations and recordings from previously held webinars.
In 2018, the Center for Court Innovation, with support from BJA, selected the following five jurisdictions to receive subawards of $200,000 each to launch a community court:
- State of Delaware Administrative Office of the Courts (Wilmington, Delaware)
- City of Fort Lauderdale (Florida)
- Reno Municipal Court (Nevada)
- City of Puyallup (Washington)
- General Sessions Court Metro Davidson County (Nashville, Tennessee)