Clark County Sheriff’s Department (KY)
Graduated from Eastern Kentucky University 1979 and 1981 with Associate Arts and Bachelor Degrees majoring in Police Administration with a Minor in Corrections. Served and retired from the Winchester Police Department in 2006 with 25 years of service as Detective Sergeant.
- Serving 4th/ Term as Clark County Sheriff since 2007
- President of the Kentucky State Fraternal Order (2012-present)
- Vice President Kentucky State Fraternal Order of Police (1999-2012)
- 1st/ Vice President Kentucky Sheriffs Association (present)
- Board of Directors Kentucky Sheriffs Association (2010-2017)
Personal: Married 33 years to Tammy Perdue, 2 children son Kalan Perdue daughter Britney Harper, 4 grandchildren Madden Perdue, Marlow Perdue, Paxton Harper, Pressley Harper