The Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA), in partnership with the National Institute of Corrections, seeks support in the development of evidence-based clinical guidelines and protocols that will help jail administrators, correctional officers, and jail-based clinicians identify and safely manage substance withdrawal in jail-based settings.
This webinar will provide information about the Addressing Substance Use Disorders in America's Jails: Clinical Guidelines for Withdrawal Management solicitation. Applications for this opportunity are due by 5 p.m. ET, on October 28, 2020.
Webinar presenters will provide an overview of the funding opportunity, including a review of its purpose and objectives, performance period, eligibility criteria, and post-award requirements. Application submission instructions will also be shared.
After attending this webinar, participants will:
- Understand the project’s purpose and deliverables.
- Understand the eligibility criteria.
- Know where to locate the application materials and how to apply.
- Rachel Brushett, Ph.D., Senior Policy Advisor, BJA
- Pamela Rainer, M.S.W., Senior Program Manager, Advocates for Human Potential, Inc. (AHP)
- Deann Jepson, M.S., Senior Program Manager, AHP