Conference participants will discuss strategies that enhance tribal justice systems including essential information on court development, alcohol and substance abuse, probation and reentry, and addressing violent crime. It will explore promising practices in multidisciplinary, multijurisdictional, and trauma informed approaches to the development and implementation of justice programs.
Conference workshops will have the following tracks:
- Alcohol & Substance Abuse Track
- Courts & Traditional Justice Track
- Probation, Reentry, & Policing Track
- Violent Crime Track
- November 3, 2021 - 12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. ET
- November 4, 2021 - 12 p.m. - 3:45 p.m. ET
- November 5, 2021 - 11:30 a.m. - 1:45 p.m. ET
Participants should include:
- Affiliates from all federally recognized tribes working in courts, law enforcement, prosecution, probation/reentry, corrections, treatment, social service programs and victim services.
- BJA Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation and Tribal Comprehensive Opioid Abuse, Stimulant Substance Abuse Program grantees.