In recognition of National Recovery Month (September), the Office of Justice Programs (OJP) is pleased to host this webinar, which will feature OJP’s Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General, Katharine Sullivan, and Director of the Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP), Jim Carroll, representing two agencies that have helped make Recovery Month a year long, committed endeavor.
During this event, OJP and ONDCP will discuss their efforts to continue promoting the adoption of medication assisted treatment to treat opioid use disorders in community and corrections settings. The webinar will focus on Office of Justice Programs initiatives that expand and enhance the quality of evidence-based addiction treatment, including access to life-saving medication with continuing care in the community.
- Katharine Sullivan, Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General, OJP
- Jim Carroll, Director, ONDCP
- Siobhan Morse, Director of Clinical Services/Research-Special Projects, Behavioral Health Division, Universal Health Services
- Andrew Klein, Residential Substance Abuse Treatment TTA Project Director, Advocates for Human Potential, Inc.
- Jac Charlier, Comprehensive Opioid, Stimulant, and Substance Abuse Program (COSSAP) TTA, Executive Director, TASC Center for Health and Justice
- Elizabeth Burden, COSSAP TTA, Project Director for Peer Recovery Support Services, Altarum, Inc.