This webinar will showcase updates to the Collaborative Comprehensive Case Plans web tool, which offers guidance and case studies on integrating critical behavioral health and criminogenic risk and needs information into comprehensive case plans that actively engage the participant and reflect a balanced and collaborative partnership between criminal justice and social service systems. The tool’s new content focuses on considerations for family support and housing services in case planning. Webinar speakers will include representatives from Second Chance Act grantee Old Pueblo Community Services in Pima County, AZ, who are featured in the tool as an example of having a specialized housing provider as a lead case planner. Speakers will share lessons from their experience implementing this approach.
- Allison Upton, Deputy Program Director, Behavioral Health, CSG Justice Center
- Harry Joiser, Clinical Director, Supportive Housing and Veteran Communities, Old Pueblo Community Services in Pima County, AZ
- Melanie Skillin, Program Manager, Supportive Housing Program, Old Pueblo Community Services in Pima County, AZ
- Bridget Degnan, Senior Policy Analyst, Behavioral Health, CSG Justice Center
- Meg Chapman, Bureau of Justice Assistance