This webinar will provide an overview of Subcategory 1c of the Bureau of Justice Assistance’s (BJA's) FY 2022 Comprehensive Opioid, Stimulant, and Substance Abuse Site-based Program solicitation and will compare this opportunity to other alcohol and substance use program funding.
Through this opportunity, BJA is seeking applications to develop, implement, or expand comprehensive programs in response to illicit opioids, stimulants, or other substances. Awards will be made in two categories for the following amounts:
- Category 1: Local or Tribal Applications
- Subcategory 1a—An urban area or large county with a population greater than 500,000
- Subcategory 1b—A suburban area or medium-size county with a population between 100,000 and 500,000
- Subcategory 1c—A federally recognized tribe, rural area or small county (as defined in the eligibility section) with a population of fewer than 100,000 or a federally recognized Indian tribe
- Category 2: State Applications
- Applications from states on behalf of county, local, municipal, or tribal communities