Offered through the BJA-supported National Center for School Safety, this webinar will guide participants in understanding the benefits and steps to make the adoption and implementation of an Anonymous Reporting System run smoothly.
- Define the practice of anonymous reporting systems in schools
- Describe key considerations related to implementing anonymous reporting systems
- Recognize the benefits of anonymous reporting systems for schools and their stakeholders
- Kenji Okuma, Crisis Center Director, Sandy Hook Promise
- Anathea Simpkins, Deputy National Director of the Say Something Anonymous Reporting System, Sandy Hook Promise