To achieve positive outcomes, peer recovery support services to address opioid and other substance misuse are increasingly offered across diverse criminal justice settings, including within medication-assisted treatment (MAT) and other jail-based treatment programs.
This webinar will:
- Describe MAT and other jail-based treatment programs and how they integrate peer specialists
- Identify changes to organizational practices and procedures necessary for the successful integration of peer work
- Discuss training for peer specialists and departmental staff to prepare for peer services
- Explore important stakeholder partnerships
- Describe outcomes of programs to date