Funded by the Bureau of Justice Assistance and supported by the National Policing Institute and Local Initiatives Support Corporation, the Rural Violent Crime Reduction Initiative (RVCRI) provides microgrants and training and technical assistance support to law enforcement agencies addressing violent crime challenges in rural areas.
RVCRI applications and awards will be made on a rolling cohort basis with the next cohort deadline being March 31, 2023.
During this webinar, the RVCRI team will discuss the RVCRI microgrant application requirements and process and will answer the following questions:
- What is the RVCRI?
- Who is the RVCRI Team?
- Who is eligible to be a RVCRI micrograntee?
- What are the duties of RVCRI micrograntees?
- How do I apply to be a RVCRI micrograntee?
- What are allowable costs under the RVCRI?
- When are RVCRI applications due?
- How can I contact the RVCRI team?