Offered through the BJA-supported National Center for School Safety, this webinar will address how to implement and adapt trauma-informed practices across school settings.
Tools and strategies will be provided to address the social and emotional needs of the school community even while the school doors remain shut. Attendees can learn how to implement trauma-informed practices across all school settings, how to manage current challenges due to virtual learning, and provide support and access to care for yourself, your students, and your staff to improve the overall health of your school community.
- Define trauma-informed classroom practices that support socio/emotional health
- Use trauma-informed care to respond to students’ mental health needs
- Identify self-care best practices
- Rachel Masi, Ph.D., Research Director, Sandy Hook Promise and Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- Pamela Black, External Consultant Trauma-Sensitive Schools Initiative, National Council for Behavioral Health