230 N 1st Avenue
Each workshop, led by Department of Justice staff and experienced technical assistance providers, will focus on:
- Strategic planning to support a strong program design
- Writing a proposal
- Grant writing tips
- DOJ funding opportunities and training and technical assistance resources
Upon completion of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Execute the grant writing process and application submission process for the Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation (CTAS)
- Identify required forms for CTAS application
- Consider budget requirements and differentiate between allowable and unallowable costs
- Establish a program sustainability plan
Deadline to pre-register for workshop is 11:59 p.m. EST, December 11.
The Department of Justice CTAS Committee will review all pre-registrations and will send an email advising registrants on their selection status on or around December 18.