The VALOR Virtual Mid-Level Leadership Workshop inspires mid-level law enforcement leaders to advance officer safety and wellness strategies within their own agencies and implement organizational changes.
This four-hour workshop, facilitated by subject-matter experts, is an event that:
- Addresses leadership strategies.
- Examines causes of officer assaults, injuries, and deaths.
- Explores critical officer wellness issues.
- Discusses protocols and best practices.
- Discusses setting a safety precedent and accountability.
- Illustrates actionable opportunities to increase safety and wellness.
A certificate of attendance for four hours will be provided upon completion of the post-event survey.