This webinar will discuss ways in which Second Chance Act grants support correctional facilities and community providers in building strong partnerships and effective transition services for youth. In the webinar, current community-based reentry programs will share evidence-based practices, services, and supports they are using to improve reentry outcomes for youth. Peers will learn about the role of the child and family team in developing a comprehensive reentry plan guided by High-Fidelity Wraparound principles. The webinar will also address intensive case management practices, and strategies to engage youth, family, and community members. Breakout sessions will provide opportunities for questions, answers, and peer networking.
- Sarah Feingold, LCSW Director of Behavioral Health Services, Youth 4 Change
- Karen Eley, LCSW Director of Wraparound Services, Youth 4 Change
- David Ruiz, Wrap Around Case Manager, Youth C.A.N.
- LeDarien Straus, Wrap Around Case Manager, Youth C.A.N.
- Ivy Sweeting, Director, Straight Ahead Ministries
- Jason Ludwig, Directorm Straight Ahead Ministries
- Rebecca Ornelas, American Institutes for Research
- Ransom Washington, Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention