Grants.gov Deadline: June 29, 2021, 11:59 p.m. ET
Application JustGrants Deadline: July 13, 2021, 11:59 p.m. ET
The Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr. Hate Crimes Program supports efforts of state, local, and tribal law enforcement and prosecution agencies and their partners in conducting outreach, educating practitioners and the public, enhancing victim reporting tools, and investigating and prosecuting hate crimes committed on the basis of the victim’s perceived or actual race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or disability.
On June 16, 2021, a webinar was held to provide an overview of this opportunity and answer questions.
- Webinar presentation
- Webinar recording (forthcoming)
- Webinar transcript (forthcoming)
- FY 2021 Local Law Enforcement Crime Gun Intelligence Center Integration Initiative
- FY 2021 Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr. Hate Crimes Training and Technical Assistance Program
- FY 2021 Comprehensive Opioid, Stimulant, and Substance Abuse Program Training and Technical Assistance Program - Logistics