Grants.gov Deadline: April 13, 2021, 11:59 p.m. ET
JustGrants Application Deadline: May 7, 2021, 5:30 p.m. ET
This program assists states with developing and implementing residential substance abuse treatment programs within state correctional facilities, as well as within local correctional and detention facilities, in which inmates are incarcerated for a period of time sufficient to permit substance abuse treatment. The program encourages the establishment and maintenance of drug-free prisons and jails and developing and implementing specialized residential substance abuse treatment programs that identify and provide appropriate treatment to inmates with co-occurring mental health and substance abuse disorders or challenges.
The objectives of the program are to:
- Enhance the capabilities of states and units of local and tribal governments to provide residential substance abuse treatment for incarcerated inmates.
- Prepare individuals for reintegration into communities.
- Assist individuals and communities through the reentry process by delivering community-based treatment and other broad-based aftercare services.
Number of Awards: 52
Total Amount Awarded: $28,855,798
FY21 New Mexico Department of Public Safety (NMDPS) New Mexico Corrections Department (NMCD) Residential Substance Abuse Treatment Application
JustGrants deadline extended to May 7, 2021 at 5:30 p.m. ET.
Deadlines extended again to:
- Grants.gov Deadline: April 13, 2021
- JustGrants Application Deadline: April 27, 2021
Deadlines extended to:
- Grants.gov Deadline: March 30, 2021
- JustGrants Application Deadline: April 13, 2021