Through this opportunity, the Bureau of Justice Assistance is seeking applications to plan, implement, and enhance drug court services, including service coordination, management of drug court participants, and recovery support services. Adult drug courts effectively integrate evidence-based substance use disorder treatment, mandatory drug testing, incentives and sanctions, and transitional services in judicially supervised criminal court settings that have jurisdiction over persons with great substance use disorder treatment needs in order to reduce recidivism and increase their access to treatment and recovery support, and to prevent overdoses.
- City or township governments
- County governments
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Special district governments
- State governments
- State, city, township, county, or tribal government acting directly or through agreements with other public or private entities on behalf of a single drug court.
Register to participate in the following webinars to learn more about this opportunity. Webinar materials will be posted here when available.
- April 14, 2022: FY 2022 Adult Drug Court Discretionary Grant Program
- April 21, 2022: Tribal Specific FY 2022 Adult Drug Court Solicitation
- April 27, 2022: Preparing a Competitive Proposal: FY 2022 Adult Drug Court Discretionary Grant Program