Through this opportunity, the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA) seeks applications to establish a resource center to provide information and assistance to state, local, and tribal entities responsible for adult probation, parole, and pretrial supervision. This new center will complement the work of the BJA-supported National Reentry Resource Center.
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
Number of Awards: 1
Total Amount Awarded: $2,000,000