Through this opportunity, the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA) seeks applications for funding to provide training and technical assistance (TTA) to grantees and practitioners to improve correctional substance use disorder treatment programming and post-release outcomes for individuals who are incarcerated.
- For profit organizations other than small businesses
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- Public and state controlled institutions of higher education
- Faith-based organization: Consortiums with demonstrated experience in providing training and technical assistance on a national level on evidence-based substance use disorder programming for individuals in the criminal justice system pre- and post-release.
On May 4, 2022, at 3 p.m. ET, BJA hosted a webinar to provide information about this opportunity and how to apply. Webinar materials are now available:
Number of Awards: 1
Total Amount Awarded: $800,000