This program assists state, local, and tribal jurisdictions in preventing and reducing intellectual property (IP) theft and related crime and supports law enforcement in investigating and prosecuting IP crime and reducing violent crime associated with IP cases and investigations.
- City or township governments
- County governments
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Special district governments
- State governments
- Eligible applicants include law enforcement agencies and prosecutors.
See the solicitation for additional details about eligibility.