The Bureau of Justice Assistance’s (BJA's) Students Teachers and Officers Preventing (STOP) School Violence Grant Program is designed to improve K-12 school security by providing students and teachers with the tools they need to recognize, respond quickly to, and help prevent acts of violence and ensure a positive school climate. This specialized training and technical assistance program will enhance the capacity of educational and other professionals who work with school-age populations to recognize a combination of factors that may lead to school violence and address the service needs of students.
- For profit organizations other than small businesses
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- Public and state controlled institutions of higher education
- State governments
See the solicitation for additional information and opportunity details.
Number of Awards: 2
Total Amount Awarded: $3,000,000