Through this opportunity, the Bureau of Justice Assistance seeks applications for funding an organization(s) to provide critical and innovative training and technical assistance services to law enforcement officers who face the challenges presented by the international and domestic terrorism threat. This program furthers the Department of Justice's mission by preventing, disrupting, and defeating terrorist operations before they occur by integrating intelligence and law enforcement efforts to achieve a coordinated response to terrorist threats.
- For profit organizations other than small businesses
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
See the solicitation for additional information and details.