This opportunity will provide funding to create and implement training and technical assistance programs for criminal justice stakeholders that support local law enforcement and prosecutorial agencies in the development of violence reduction strategies, training of law enforcement officers, and implementation of ethical technological strategies that build digital trust and promote community engagement.
This solicitation contains five separate categories. Applicants can apply to more than one category but must submit a separate, complete application for each.
- Category 1: Public Safety Partnership National Training and Technical Assistance/Local Law Enforcement Strategy
- Category 2: Public Safety Partnership National Training and Technical Assistance Program/infrastructure Support – Program Infrastructure
- Category 3: Developing Support for the Nation’s Police Academies
- Category 4: Digital Trust and 21st Century Policing
- Category 5: Developing Officer Recruitment and Retention Strategic Partnerships with Historically Black Colleges and Universities
- For profit organizations other than small businesses
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
See the solicitation for additional information and opportunity details.