Through this opportunity, the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA) seeks applications for reentry services and programs focused on strengthening education and employment outcomes for individuals returning to their communities after a period of incarceration.
- Category 1: Improving Correctional Education
- Category 2: Improving Employment Services and Connections
- City or township governments
- County governments
- For profit organizations other than small businesses
- Independent school districts
- Native American tribal governments (federally recognized)
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Public and state controlled institutions of higher education
- Special district governments
- State governments
- Community-based nonprofit organizations
Representatives from BJA and the Vera Institute of Justice hosted a webinar to review this opportunity. Webinar materials are now available:
See the solicitation for additional opportunity and eligibility details, as well as directions on how to apply.