Through this opportunity, the Bureau of Justice Assistance seeks applications for funding to establish, expand, or improve treatment and recovery support services for people with substance use disorders during their incarceration and upon reentry into the community.
- Category 1: Units of state, local, and tribal governments
- Category 2: Nonprofit organizations
- City or township governments
- County governments
- Native American tribal governments (federally recognized)
- Native American tribal organizations (other than federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Special district governments
- State governments
On February 16, 2023, BJA held a webinar to provide a detailed overview of this opportunity and answer questions. Webinar materials are now available:
See the solicitation for additional opportunity details and directions on how to apply.
- FY 2023 Adult Treatment Court Planning, Training, Technical Assistance, and Resources Center Initiative
- FY 2023 Office of Justice Programs Community Based Violence Intervention and Prevention Initiative
- FY 2023 Swift, Certain, and Fair (SCF) Supervision Program: Applying the Principles Behind Project HOPE