Through this opportunity, the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA) seeks applications for funding for state, local, and tribal community supervision agencies to develop and test new or enhanced applications of the swift, certain, and fair (SCF) principles of intervention to reduce recidivism and improve outcomes for people on community supervision. Under this solicitation, “community supervision agencies” include: adult probation, parole, or pretrial supervision or their equivalents such as prosecutor-led, post-adjudication diversion.
- City or township governments
- County governments
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Special district governments
- State governments
- State, city, township, county or tribal government acting directly or through agreements with other public or private entities on behalf of a single drug or treatment court.
On March 28, 2023, Bureau of Justice Assistance personnel hosted a webinar to provide details about this opportunity. Webinar materials are forthcoming.
See the solicitation for additional opportunity details and directions on how to apply.