With this solicitation, the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA) seeks to select one provider to deliver, nationwide, a wide range of training and technical assistance (TTA) services to prosecutorial agencies participating in the Innovative Prosecution Solutions (IPS) Program. These services include, but are not limited to, training and educational sessions by relevant subject matter experts, onsite or remote guidance on problem analysis, solution development, data analysis, prosecution theory, evaluation methodology, and other matters relevant to the purposes of the IPS Program. IPS Program agencies will leverage these TTA services to implement innovative and effective solutions to pressing safety and prosecutorial agency challenges, enhancing the quality of their IPS projects.
- For profit organizations other than small businesses
- Native American tribal organizations (other than federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- Public and state controlled institutions of higher education
See the solicitation for additional opportunity and eligibility details, as well as directions on how to apply.