Through this opportunity, the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA) seeks applications for funding to support innovative and evidence-based policing practices, more effective information sharing, and multiagency collaboration under the Smart Policing Initiative Program.
- Category 1: Smart Policing Innovation
- Category 2: Smart Policing Approaches to Community Violence Intervention and Prevention
- Category 3: Smart Policing Technology Development and Implementation
- State, local, tribal, and campus law enforcement agencies
- Governmental nonlaw enforcement agencies acting as their fiscal agent
- Federally recognized Indian tribal governments that perform law enforcement functions
- Tribal consortia consisting of two or more federally recognized Indian tribes (including tribal consortia operated as nonprofit organizations) acting as a fiscal agent for one or more tribal law enforcement agencies
On April 13, 2023, at 1 p.m. ET, BJA personnel will host a webinar to provide details about this opportunity. Register to participate.
See the solicitation for additional opportunity and eligibility details, as well as directions on how to apply.