Through this opportunity, the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA) seeks applications for funding training and technical assistance (TTA) to support awardees under the BJA Students, Teachers, and Officers Preventing (STOP) School Violence Program and the Office of Community Oriented Policing Services School Violence Prevention Program.
The successful applicant will serve as BJA's STOP School Violence National Training and Technical Assistance Center.
- For profit organizations other than small businesses
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- Public and state controlled institutions of higher education
See the solicitation for additional opportunity and eligibility details, as well as directions on how to apply.
Number of Awards: 1
Total Amount Awarded: $7,999,981