With this solicitation, the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA) seeks providers to deliver a range of training and technical assistance (TTA), resources, and information to BJA-funded adult treatment courts, veterans treatment courts, community courts, and to the treatment court field at large, as well as to the statewide drug court coordinators who lead this work in their states. Providers for all categories in this solicitation are expected to participate in the BJA Adult Treatment Court Training and Technical Assistance Collaborative (TTA Collaborative) and work together to assist local, state, and tribal courts to plan, implement, and enhance the operations of treatment courts.
- Category 1: Foundational Training
- Category 2a: Training Initiative
- Category 2b: Resource Center
- Category 3: Site-based TA
- Category 4: State-based TA
- Category 5: Veterans Treatment Court TTA
- Category 6: Community Court TTA
- For profit organizations other than small businesses
- Native American tribal organizations (other than federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- Public and state controlled institutions of higher education
- Small businesses
On April 4, 2023, at 2:30 p.m. ET, BJA will host a webinar to provide a detailed overview of this opportunity and answer questions. Register to participate.
See the solicitation for additional opportunity and eligibility details, as well as directions on how to apply.