Under this solicitation, applications are requested to deliver and expand the provision of targeted training, technical assistance, information, and other support to stakeholders across the nation who are responsible for preventing, detecting, and responding to the sexual abuse and sexual harassment of persons who are confined, and achieving and maintaining compliance with the Prison Rape Elimination Act standards.
- For profit organizations other than small businesses
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- Public and state controlled institutions of higher education
- Small businesses
See the solicitation for additional opportunity and eligibility details, as well as directions on how to apply.
Number of Awards: 1
Total Amount Awarded: $4,580,222