This program furthers the Department of Justice's mission by strengthening counterterrorism efforts, reducing violent crime, and supporting law enforcement officers and prosecutors while at the same time protecting officers and other public safety personnel by providing: (1) a viable method to share criminal intelligence information, resources to support counterterrorism investigations, and efforts to reduce crime; (2) necessary resources and deconfliction methods to augment the safety of law enforcement officers and other public safety personnel; and (3) resources to enable prosecutors to conduct successful prosecutions.
This opportunity is limited to one of the six RISS Centers:
- Mid-Atlantic Great Lakes Organized Crime Law Enforcement Network
- Mid-States Organized Crime Information Center
- New England State Police Information Network
- Rocky Mountain Information Network
- Regional Organized Crime Information Center
- Western States Information Network
See the solicitation for additional opportunity details and directions on how to apply.