Bipartisan Safer Communities Act Implementation Update
Held December 8, 2022, this informational briefing was hosted by the Office of Justice Programs (OJP) and focused on OJP's implementation of the Bipartisan Safer Communities Act. During the briefing, presenters highlighted specific OJP programs, including the following:
- National Criminal History Improvement Program Supplemental Funding
- Community Based Violence Intervention and Prevention Initiative
- STOP School Violence Program
- State Crisis Intervention Program
- Extreme Risk Protective Order and Firearm Crisis Intervention Training and Technical Assistance Initiative.
Opinions or points of view expressed in these recordings represent those of the speakers and do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of the U.S. Department of Justice. Any commercial products and manufacturers discussed in these recordings are presented for informational purposes only and do not constitute product approval or endorsement by the U.S. Department of Justice.