The FY 2023 Visiting Fellows Program opportunity deadlines have been extended to the following:
- Grants.gov deadline: June 29, 2023, 8:59 p.m. ET
- JustGrants deadline: July 6, 2023, 8:59 p.m. ET
Through this opportunity, the Bureau of Justice Assistance will host up to eight fellows in the following focus areas to build capacity to address gaps and emerging issues in the criminal justice field:
- Supporting enhanced research partnership efforts to assist in the reduction of substance use-related crime and overdose.
- Enhancing support of and reducing stigma for persons with criminal justice involvement who are in recovery.
- Improving corrections and reintegration under the Second Chance Act.
- Enhancing the Upholding the Rule of Law and Preventing Wrongful Conviction Program.
- Advancing strategies to prevent and respond to hate crimes.
- Enhancing strategies for addressing violent crime in tribal communities.
Learn more about this opportunity and apply by the posted deadlines.