The Office of Justice Programs is sponsoring outreach sessions to educate rural and tribal organizations and agencies about how to apply for OJP funding to address public safety and victim service needs in their communities. BJA representatives, as well as representatives from the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention and the Office for Victims of Crime, will provide assistance and answer questions during the trainings.
The key goals of the trainings are to:
- Provide overviews of grants and the application process for BJA and others
- Highlight funding application requirements
- Identify tools and resources for applicants
Upcoming trainings will take place in the following locations:
- January 21, 2020, in Garden City, KS
- January 22, 2020, in Salina, KS
- January 24, 2020, in Pittsburg, KS
- January 27, 2020, in Bismarck, ND
- January 29, 2020, in Pierre, SD
- February 4, 2020, in St. Paul, MN
- February 5, 2020, in Rio Rancho, NM
- February 5, 2020, in Madison, WI
- February 6, 2020, in Phoenix, AZ
Learn more about the trainings and how to participate.