With support from the Bureau of Justice Assistance and in collaboration with the Center for Advancing Correctional Excellence at George Mason University, the Council of State Governments Justice Center developed an implementation science checklist series for professionals who direct and oversee programming in the fields of corrections, community corrections, behavioral health, and social service agencies.
The collection of eight checklists will help you assess your agency’s evidence-based practice implementation efforts and use a research-based approach to ensure that investments in evidence-based practices yield desired outcomes.
Following are the available checklists:
- Step 1: Initiate or Strengthen Stakeholder Collaboration
- Step 2: Identify the Problem and Select an Evidence-Based Practice
- Step 3: Prepare for Implementation
- Step 4: Measure Implementation Fidelity
- Step 5: Sustain the Evidence-Based Practice
- Step 6: Master the Core Competencies
- Step 7: Implement Continuous Quality Improvement Processes
- Step 8: Assess Organizational Readiness for Maintaining Evidence-Based Practices
Learn more about and view the individual checklists.