Register to participate in the following remaining sessions from the Supporting Continuity of Care throughout Justice Involvement webinar series:
- Supporting Jail In-reach by Community-based Treatment Providers - September 29, 2021
- Effective and Safe Transitions to Community-based Treatment - October 14, 2021
Upon completion of the webinar series, participants will be able to:
- Describe the importance of quick access to treatment in correctional settings to address overdoses, overdose deaths, and untreated substance use disorders (SUDs).
- Discuss the importance of in-reach services.
- Describe effective reentry planning processes for people experiencing SUDs.
- List strategies, policy recommendations, and ways to ensure continuity of care.
Each webinar will be followed by a 1-hour, deeper-dive session where attendees can directly pose questions to presenters and participate in discussion about the topics.