- Grants.gov deadline: February 6, 2023
- JustGrants deadline: February 14, 2023
- Grants.gov deadline: June 30, 2022
- JustGrants deadline: July 6, 2022
- Grants.gov deadline: May 19, 2022
- JustGrants deadline: May 23, 2022
- Grants.gov deadline: June 30, 2021
- JustGrants deadline: July 14, 2021
- Deadline: May 22, 2020
- Deadline: May 11, 2020
- Deadline: June 11, 2019
For information about the cities that won awards, see the Participating Cities section of the Crime Gun Intelligence Centers website. Also see the Office of Justice Programs' Funding Statistics page where you can do a search for awards made through this and other Bureau of Justice Assistance programs.
Justice Department Awards Nearly $444 Million to Support Violence Intervention Efforts
This December 23, 2021, Department of Justice press release highlights fiscal year 2021 awards made through Bureau of Justice Assistance grant programs, including the Local Law Enforcement Crime Gun Intelligence Center Integration Initiative.
Office of Justice Programs Awards More Than $5.6 Million to Enable Information, Technology Sharing to Reduce Crime
September 26, 2016. Nearly $3 million was awarded to three cities—Metropolitan Police Dept. of the District of Columbia ($999,129), Wisconsin's Milwaukee Police Dept. ($1 million), and the City of Los Angeles ($1 million)—via BJA's National Crime Gun Intelligence Center Initiative, a newly developed initiative in 2016.