There are currently no open funding opportunities available through this program. See the Archives page for access to past opportunity details.
Successful Project Narratives
Following are examples of successful Comprehensive Opioid Abuse Program (COAP)/Comprehensive Opioid, Stimulant, and Substance Abuse Program (COSSAP) grant application project narratives:
- Category 1 - Erie County NY Opioid Overdose Outreach Enhancement Program
- Comprehensive Opioid Abuse Site-based Program: Category 6
- Category 2 - Technology-assisted Treatment Projects (Example A)
- Category 2 - Technology-assisted Treatment Projects (Example B)
- Makah Tribe Comprehensive Opioid Abuse Site-Based Program Application
- Category 2 - New York State Unified Court System/Center for Court Innovation/New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services
- Florida Department of Health Reducing Opioid Abuse and Overdose Deaths in Florida Through Expanded Access to E-FORCSE Data
- Category 6 - Regional Judicial Opioid Initiative Model
Funding Options for Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs
To help Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs (PDMPs) identify funding options which may assist them in remaining operational and fulfill their purpose in a time of shrinking state budgets, BJA's PDMP Training and Technical Assistance Center, operated by Brandeis University, developed a guide to inform PDMP administrators, policymakers, legislative representatives, and other interested stakeholders about funding mechanisms currently in use across the country. The guide also suggests other funding possibilities a PDMP may wish to consider to ensure sustainability and program enhancement.