FY 2023 Smart Prosecution: Innovative Prosecution Solutions Training and Technical Assistance Program
- Grants.gov deadline: April 24, 2023, 8:59 p.m. ET
- Application JustGrants deadline: May 1, 2023, 8:59 p.m. ET
FY 2023 Smart Prosecution – Innovative Prosecution Solutions
- Grants.gov deadline: March 28, 2023, 8:59 p.m. ET
- Application JustGrants deadline: April 4, 2023, 8:59 p.m. ET
FY 2021 Smart Prosecution – Innovative Prosecution Solutions
- Grants.gov deadline: April 12, 2021, 11:59 p.m. ET
- JustGrants application deadline: April 26, 2021, 11:59 p.m. ET
FY 2020 Innovative Prosecution Solutions for Combating Violent Crime
- Deadline: June 8, 2020, 11:59 p.m. ET
FY 2020 Innovative Prosecution Solutions Training and Technical Assistance Program
- Deadline: May 18, 2020, 11:59 p.m. ET
Justice Department Awards Nearly $444 Million to Support Violence Intervention Efforts
This December 23, 2021, Department of Justice press release highlights fiscal year (FY) 2021 awards made through Bureau of Justice Assistance grant programs, including the Innovative Prosecution Solutions program.
Justice Department Is Awarding Almost $320 Million to Combat Opioid Crisis
View a fact sheet to learn about the FY 2018 awards made for BJA-specific programs, including the Comprehensive Opioid Abuse Site-based Program, Innovative Prosecution Solutions, Justice and Mental Health Collaboration Program, and others.
More than $376 Million in Awards to Promote Public Safety Announced
This December 4, 2019, press release highlights more than $376 million in grant funding to enhance state, local and tribal law enforcement operations and reinforce public safety efforts in jurisdictions across the United States. Several BJA programs are included in the announcement.