Enhancement and expansion of co-reponse mental health model in partnership with Providence Police Department
Bridge to Opportunity will create a pathway to careers in construction starting with training pre-release leading to Registered Apprenticeship placement and retention.
The Office of Justice Programs has posted a press release which highlights recent grants awarded to states and the District of Columbia through BJA's Coronavirus Emergency Supplemental Funding (CESF) Program. The grantees highlighted are:
- California Board of State and Community Corrections: $58,518,568
- District of Columbia Office of Victim Services and Justice Grants: $5,999,524
- Maine Department of Public Safety: $3,266,879
- Mississippi Department of Public Safety: $5,531,638
- Oregon Criminal Justice Commission: $6,811,383...