To provide targeted assistance to applicants applying for Department of Justice (DOJ) funding opportunities, DOJ's JustGrants team is offering multiple webinar sessions on the application submission process.
The webinar sessions will explain:
- Steps to take prior to applying for funding.
- How to find open DOJ funding opportunities in Grants.gov.
- How to apply for funding using JustGrants.
- The JustGrants roles and their responsibilities and required actions.
- How to navigate and use JustGrants to submit your application.
- Where to find training materials, job aids, and other resources.
The same content will be covered in each session, with time set aside for questions and answers. Registration for each session will be limited to allow for the JustGrants team to respond to questions.