Through this opportunity, the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA) seeks applications for funding to establish, expand, and improve treatment and recovery support services for people with substance use disorders during their incarceration and upon reentry into the community.
- City or township governments
- County governments
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Special district governments
- State governments
On May 2, 2022, at 2 p.m. ET, BJA will host a webinar to provide details about this opportunity and answer questions from potential applicants. Register to participate.
Number of Awards: 8
Total Amount Awarded: $7,196,492
- FY 2022 Extreme Risk Protective Order and Firearm Crisis Intervention Training and Technical Assistance Initiative
- FY 2022 Intellectual Property Enforcement Program: Protecting Public Health, Safety, and the Economy from Counterfeit Goods and Product Piracy
- FY 2022 Residential Substance Abuse Treatment (RSAT) for State Prisoners Program Formula Grant Solicitation