Through this opportunity, the Bureau of Justice Assistance is seeking applications for funding for this training and technical assistance program which will provide coordination and third-party assessment support to the Justice Reinvestment Initiative (JRI). JRI uses a data-driven process to help states improve the fairness, effectiveness, and efficiency of their criminal justice systems.
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education