Through this opportunity, the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA) seeks applications for funding a training and technical assistance (TTA) provider for the Harold Rogers Prescription Drug Monitoring Program (PDMP). This program assists state, local, tribal, and territorial (SLTT) efforts to break the cycle of substance use by reducing the demand for, use, and illegal trafficking of controlled substances.
- For profit organizations other than small businesses
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Applicants for this solicitation must have expertise in managing comprehensive TTA strategies to respond to the opioid epidemic and polysubstance use crisis, and demonstrated expertise in assisting SLTT entities that participate in PDMP. In addition, the applicant must demonstrate technical expertise in implementing action research partnerships between criminal justice researchers and practitioners.
Number of Awards: 1
Total Amount Awarded: $6,080,000